Sunday, August 13, 2006

Meeting fall in Paris

Back at CDG! Flight bus was a lot easier, in particular with the help of my local guide who could find the busses. Actually, this time trains would probably have been easy too, since I carefully saved the 8.50 needed in coins to buy a ticket. :-) After getting off at the wrong yerminal and walking through most (?) of the airport I am now checked in and waiting for bording with AF1262 for Stockholm.
This weekend has been really great: good food, nice shopping, nice walks (not the least!) and dancing. Paris girls flat is really nice, in spite of the rat stories, although her bathroom makes my shower feel spacious. :-) Altough this will (hopefully) never be my own home, it's a city worth visiting again and again, and I truly do believe that ever soul need some crepes au fromage et un expresso at a moist Paris resturant every once in a while.
Thanks a lot Paris Girl!

PS (Post scriptum, not Priness Sophie):
Yes mum, I did send one post card, one only, and it went to the kind old lady.

No comments: