Saturday, August 12, 2006

Shopping day....

Now completely broke after a day looking through small shops, mostly of general curiousity. One of the really nice things with Paris is just the little shops. Amongst the more beautiful and in peculiar stores was one entire shop filled with melody boxes in various designs colors and materials: glass boxes, varnished wood... anything!
As far as my wallet is concerned this wasn't a very good day. I bought a few beautiful brigtly colored cans to store things in my kitchen (pictures will be published later) as well as some candy, and I thought for a long time about a little Laura Ashley clock that would've been nice on my bedside table, but decided in my wallets favour. Mathers were worse when the Paris Girl brought me to La Maison du Whisky, and I had before I left the store brought a bottle of Caol Ila single cask limited edition bottle 196 out of 251 (not as expensive as it sounds) and a bottle of Baker Kentucky straight bourbon (7 years, cask strength)...
Now it's time for me to stop writing or there will be now drink before dinner. :)

No comments: