Thursday, September 07, 2006

Never if ever...

Never has there been so many tasty things at the shelves of the stores in Birkahallen. Buns, pommes pinnes, fruit juice, baugettes, fresh bread.... As I walked to the store, I litteraly looked another way when I passed the candy shelf. Instead, from the store I brought wasa sport, cucumber, and alround spice. The combination of cucumber and allround spices as topping of my bread is an old classic in this context. The Wasa Sport is new. However, the Ww website, recommends hardbread as part of the basic pantry, and as a matter of fact, Wasa Sport is a lot of food for only 0,5 points... So I spent my last 4 points today on a lot of cucumber, three pcs of mentioned bread, and two slices of ripe 10% cheese, an apple and an orange. Actually, that wasn't even four points, and left me with 1,5 points spare at the end of the day. Now - after that first day which guaranteed my minus for this week, I am only 40 points behind!

No comments: