Saturday, July 15, 2006

From my heart to you!

Hi there!

It's construction time again. :) This is the "startup and welcome here" test message that makes every rellly good blog look amateurish once you browse through year-old history. Never the less it needs to be there!

This time not only for testing. Let me explain the raison d'etre of this blog!

The Paris Girl told me that having a fully named blog with my street adress might not be a very good security idea. Although I normally wouldn't be too worried, this had posed as a problem since I would like to be able to make real-time travel diaries without giving it all to burglars. So here it is: the safe area for travel reports from the world we live in.

And - as far as the language goes - I thought it being a nice idea to finally create a blog that allows you non-swedish speaking friends to follow. Welcome!

No comments: