Friday, July 21, 2006

How do I do this?

Some friends are asking how I do this.

I bought an Ukrainian cash phone card to make sure that I pay as I play. Then I make pictures with my mobile phone and e-mail them to an email adress @flickr.com together with some text and the desired heading in the subject. Thereafter my part of the process is finished: flickr then logs in to blogger and publishes the pic along with the email text. The only drawback is that I have a very vague picture of what my blog looks like, and it was quite fun to log in today to see what I have accoplished so far! :)

4 comments:

Peter said...

I thought you could do the same using the e-mail-blog-function and send the text to your blog-e-mailaddress but maybe it won't be possible to mail pictures that way?

Devoted said...

Youre so correct. E-mail blogs at blogger doesn't support picture attatchments. Actually it's a pity that I can only moblog pictures, since there is so much else to experience and forward. Soundclips, videoclips etc etc

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»