Sunday, October 22, 2006

A truly soft weekend!


Yesterday I gathered Henrik, Cecilia and Mattias for dinner. Henrik and I had loads of fun when we started our evening at Daglivs choosing our dinner. I had started our shopping an hour earlier when I bought half a kilo of chanterelles at Hötorget. It was decided that the chanterelles should be the base of our sauce, and then we went on with fresh peas (sugar snaps), potatoes and carrots (later roasted in owen) and, as the main ingredient, steak of deer. This made a delicious dinner which was topped with white-chocolate mousse as desert! Quite lovely! After that we viewed pictures and drank whisky, and when Mattias left he had seen both Jalta and Uppland.

Henrik stayed for longer and we had a realxing afternoon with breakfast at Mellqvists coffe, we watched some russian cartoons, Cecilia arrived again, and then I started on the next lap of food: spaghetti bologneese with a slight indian touch... All in all very nice, very unpretentious, very
relaxing weekend with friends! And I have such a wonderfully nice and cosy home!

No comments: